Hi

I'm already using evernote and it is really useful. I mainly use it for meeting minutes and therefore we have several preformatted (tables) templates. It would be very useful to have the possibility to setup those templates and when creating a new note beeing able to choose the template. Any enhancement planned towards templates?

thanks

stefan

• Level 5*

In the Windows client, you can use the Copy Note operation to implement this. I do it all the time. If you are seeking help related to a specific Evernote client, it's better to do it in the forum dedicated to that client; the clients do not all have the same functionality.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I've created an application called KustomNote.com at http://kustomnote.com. The web app allows you to create note templates, pick a theme, send email reminders and pre-define the fields to be used with different types like date, numbers, files, even movies and music and Google Contacts. Music and Video SmartFields auto-completes artist names, albums and movies and for Google contacts, you can link multiple Google accounts and doing so, creating and editing your templates you'll find a new field type created for every google account connected. Using this field in creating notes it will autocomplete using your Google contacts address book and it will also generate a snippet with emails, Google maps to addresses, links to Facebook and twitter as well if they are connected somehow to that person directly in your address book or on their GooglePlus profile.

Please check it out guys and please let me know if I can help with anything.

Cheers,

- Hussein

• 1 year later...

Archived