Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Android

recover a deleted note from android

deleted note evernote

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 design37

design37

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

I accidentally deleted a note on my android app. I can't find the trash folder on the
android to recover it and when I log in to my account on my desktop it is not in the trash
folder. This note had many images and may have had trouble uploading because of
its size. Any thoughts?

#2 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,158 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

Did you sync the desktop before checking the trash?
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#3 design37

design37

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

Thank you for your reply - I'm not certain since my colleague and I use it together but
think the size of this note may have prevented it from synching since it didn't appear at
all in the web access version but only on my tablet. Is there a deleted items area on the
android tablet related to evernote or a general trash where I might recover it? (sorry if
that question is off topic and will try in an android use forum also)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, deleted note, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote