Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Windows Phone

NullReferenceException when trying to sync

windows phone evernote

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 danwc

danwc

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:39 PM

I am getting a NullReferenceException when trying to sync notes. I created three notes this morning and it synced two of them. Won't sync the Last one and won't sync any new notes I create either.

#2 Phil Dean

Phil Dean

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: British Food Lover
  • Group: Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

Please submit a support request by clicking on the link in my signature. When submitting a support request please attach your activity log to your ticket so we can troubleshoot and resolve this issue.
Check out our Knowledgebase.
View our User Manuals here: Mac or
Windows
Check out the Getting Started Guide
Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#3 damian

damian

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

I am getting a NullReferenceException when trying to sync notes. I created three notes this morning and it synced two of them. Won't sync the Last one and won't sync any new notes I create either.

You might also want to try out our latest Release Candidate: http://discussion.ev...iously-private/

Damian

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windows Phone, windows phone, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote