(Archived) HELP [Firefox]: Clipping problem

SlimShavings

I'm using Firefox on a machine and when I try and clip something online and go to the notebook select list and scroll down it gives me everything but the W's. I get one or two and that is as far as it goes. The last 7 won't come up Unfortunatley those are the ones I clip most to. Don't have a clue. Its a lot easier to clip in Opera.

I'm using FF 10.1 and clipper is 5.0.0.21840 Sorry should have added that. Its doing the same thing on the desktop version too. Its on and IBM 5150? thinkcenter (older) 1G 80G single core. all the note books are there but when you hit the icon it only gives up to the first 3 W's there are three "stacks" fo W below, And the items inthose stacks are not listed seperatley. There are other stacks and those notebooks are in the stack.

How many notebooks and stacks do you have? I can't reproduce the problem using XP SP3/FF 10.0.2/EWC 5.0.0.214840.

FF is latest available on release channel. Same results on FF9 prior to updating and re-testing.

Overview of Account Data Limits

Each Evernote account is subject to the following limitations:

100,000 Notes; each note can be a maximum of 25 megabytes (mb) for free users and 50mb for Premium users.

250 Synchronized Notebooks (including Notebook Stacks). All 250 notebooks can be shared. There is no limit to the number of Local Notebooks (which aren't synced) you can have.

10,000 Tags.

100 Saved Searches.

https://support.evernote.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=532

I have a lot less than 127 notebooks, and, continually working to reduce the number of notebooks I need to use.

Possible that there is a bug in the Firefox Clipper which results in not all notebooks being cached.

Try:

• Create 5 new test notebooks in the Web Client, eg. Test1, Test2, ...
  • Exit Restart Firefox
  • Clip something to Web
  • Check notebook dropdown in clipper. Are 5 more notebooks missing from the end of the list?

I have a lot less than 127 notebooks, and, continually working to reduce the number of notebooks I need to use.

Possible that there is a bug in the Firefox Clipper which results in not all notebooks being cached.

Try:

• Create 5 new test notebooks in the Web Client, eg. Test1, Test2, ...
  • Exit Restart Firefox
  • Clip something to Web
  • Check notebook dropdown in clipper. Are 5 more notebooks missing from the end of the list?

Thanks

Tried but not the problem. The same thing happens in my stand alone. Usually copy straight to the folder when using it but tried the selector and had the same thing. Even though all folders are showing

Archived