Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Web

Bookmarklet for Firefox: conflict with "DownThemAll!" add-on

bookmarklet firefox evernote

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 inkazar

inkazar

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

At some point in recent history my Firefox (Mac) bookmarklet just stopped working unless I had text selected on the page. Whereas normally clicking the bookmarklet button with now text selected would display the drop-down menu for clipping the article, the full page, or the URL, clicking on the button has been doing nothing.

Today I finally took some time to experiment with my other Firefox add-ons. In my case it was *definitely* DownThemAll! (which i never really use anyhow).

I will link here from other threads reporting the bookmarklet not working ... and am posting in case this helps Evernote developers in any way.

kazar

#2 jbignert

jbignert

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

Thx Kazar, appreciate the feedback on this issue. We'll figure out if what the cause and resolution of the conflict is.

#3 nameanyone

nameanyone

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

For me it's the addon that's not working when "DownthemAll!" is enabled. Bookmarklet is fine either way.
I'm on Windows, Firefox 10, Web clipper 5.0.0.214840.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: web, bookmarklet firefox, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote