How to import notes to Evernote?

So what I did is saving a note (txt format) in SD card, then open it with evernote as an attachment of some notes. Can evernote just import it and open it as an indepedent note, not an attachment? Thanks. P.S. my android cell phone doesn't have an internet connection so I am looking for a way to import notes without internet.

You have two possibilities to import .txt-files as notes directly into Evernote:

1. Under "Tools" –> "Import folders" you can define a folder with all your .txt-files you like to import.

2. Or just drag and drop the .txt-files directly into a Evernote notebook.

Urrr, I think maybe you are a premium user? I am a free version user. Are the features you mentioned available for me? "drag and drop?" How do I do this in a cell phone? I know how to do this in a PC but not in a cell phone. Thanks.

I juts found out one thing. My phone doesn't have an internet connection so once I log off, I can't log on again unless the phone has an internet connection, right?

You have two possibilities to import .txt-files as notes directly into Evernote:

1. Under "Tools" –> "Import folders" you can define a folder with all your .txt-files you like to import.

This thread is in the Android section. AFAIK, the above applies to the Windows client, not the Android client.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya know, thats why I tried this program.. And Ive tried the Drop and drag the txt files into "notebook1" which was the first notebook I created.. Yet they never show up in the book, and never sync to my tablet.. (windows 7, Galaxy pro tab 8.4)

Archived