Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Teaching

Evernote for Education - how to get started using Evernote as an Educator

education lesson plans teachers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dandrade

dandrade

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

Evernote is a way to get organized. It is a great, free resource that allows you to easily capture information using whatever device or operating system you use. It then makes this information accessible and searchable from anywhere. Their tagline: “Remember Everything.” It is a digital notebook that allows you to take text notes, clip web pages, upload images and files, and much more.

I love Evernote. I use it for everything. Lesson plans, lesson schedules, notes, web clippings, lesson resources, travel notes and much more. I can access it on any computer and from my smartphone. I can even share notes and notebooks with other people (like my students). It is an indispensable app for me. I have my notes organized by topic and I have reference notes, lesson plans, tech tips, and much more on here. What I really love, is that I can access my notes from any internet enabled computer or smartphone. I also like the ability to "clip" web sites into a note in Evernote. What's great, is that hyperlinks on the web page are kept when clipped into Evernote. You can also attach files to your notes.

I have written a full review and newbie guide to Evernote for Educators. You can read more at: http://educationalte...-education.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teaching, education, lesson plans, teachers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote