Evernote for Education - how to get started using Evernote as an Educator

Dave Andrade

Evernote is a way to get organized. It is a great, free resource that allows you to easily capture information using whatever device or operating system you use. It then makes this information accessible and searchable from anywhere. Their tagline: “Remember Everything.” It is a digital notebook that allows you to take text notes, clip web pages, upload images and files, and much more.

I love Evernote. I use it for everything. Lesson plans, lesson schedules, notes, web clippings, lesson resources, travel notes and much more. I can access it on any computer and from my smartphone. I can even share notes and notebooks with other people (like my students). It is an indispensable app for me. I have my notes organized by topic and I have reference notes, lesson plans, tech tips, and much more on here. What I really love, is that I can access my notes from any internet enabled computer or smartphone. I also like the ability to "clip" web sites into a note in Evernote. What's great, is that hyperlinks on the web page are kept when clipped into Evernote. You can also attach files to your notes.

I have written a full review and newbie guide to Evernote for Educators. You can read more at: http://educationaltechnologyguy.blogspot.com/p/evernote-for-education.html

Archived