Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Android

Editing Word document attachment not saving

evernote

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wynand32

wynand32

• PipPipPip
  • Title: Bushwhacker
  • Group: Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

I tested attaching a Word document for the first time, saved to Evernote via Quickoffice Pro (their most recent version, which connects to Evernote). I could create the document in Quickoffice, and save it to Evernote. The document showed up in my desktop client and I could edit it from there and see the edits on the phone.

However, when I edit on the phone and save the document, it doesn't save to the attachment and thus doesn't sync back up to the cloud (and down to my desktop). Is there a trick to saving it so that it syncs?

#2 xdelplanque

xdelplanque

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 820 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

This is not supported yet on mobile, the file management system is different on each platform.
This request is on our wish list.

#3 Bartman001

Bartman001

• PipPip
  • Title: Alliance Lackey
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:08 PM

This is at the top of my wish list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#4 grizzly50

grizzly50

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:42 PM

This is at the top of my wish list too!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote