(Archived) Printing To Do boxes in EN 3.0.4

Jim S.

Idea

17 replies to this idea

This should be addressed in the latest 3.0.6 Beta. Please let us know if you're still running into issues with the Beta. You can also wait for the GA if you don't want to do the beta cycle

Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon, but in the meantime my workaround has been:

1. "Share" button -> "Copy Note URL to Clipboard"

2. Paste into browser

3. "Print" button

Not exactly the same, but close enough for me! Running OSX 10.6.8.

• Level 5*

All is cool, the issue was easily reproduced, reported to Evernote Support and identified as a bug. That is where our information ends as Evernote don't publish a roadmap or release dates.

• Level 5*

We apologize for the inconvenience, however it appears there is currently a bug causing this.

We appreciate you taking the time to send us this error. We have filed an internal bug report with the QA team lead. She will classify and fix the bugs in the order determined by the project Lead.

Unfortunately this is not something I can fix for you at this time.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for making Evernote a better product,

• Level 5*

We apologize for the inconvenience, however it appears there is currently a bug causing this.

We appreciate you taking the time to send us this error. We have filed an internal bug report with the QA team lead. She will classify and fix the bugs in the order determined by the project Lead.

Unfortunately this is not something I can fix for you at this time.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for making Evernote a better product,

Archived