Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Windows

Sync problems

evernote

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rmw1

rmw1

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

I am using Laptop at work with XP and Laptop at home with Vista along with IPHONE with Evernote. I just noticed that the note count at work does not match the one at home. I accessed the web version which has a note count of 1572 but when I check at home on windows it shows 750 notes. Note count at work matches the web note count... any ideas what I have done or am not doing?

#2 ever111

ever111

• PipPipPipPip
  • Title: Shepherd
  • Group: Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:29 AM

Strange. I suggest that you get on tne Windows APP, Help, Technical Support, and open a ticket.
Only other thought I have is do you have local folders? Are you sure they are talking to the same Evernote user?

#3 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,158 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Only other thought I have is do you have local folders? Are you sure they are talking to the same Evernote user?

Local notebooks would be a possibility if the web client had fewer notes than the Windows client. But since the web client & the work Windows client both have note counts higher than the home Windows client, that doesn't seem like a possibility.

Assuming the OP is using the same EN account, it sounds like the home Windows client may not be sync'ing to the EN servers. OP, if you add a note to the home Windows client & sync, does it show up in the web client? If not, then indeed, the issue is the home client is not sync'ing. You should submit a support ticket & it would be helpful if you included your activity log, accessible from the EN help menu.
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote