(Archived) Chrome Web Clipper not working

Papa_Gateau

I recently updated the desktop client via the App store, subsequently the web-clipper has stopped working.

It no longer highlights what is to be clipped (URL,article,fullpage) and when the clip button is pressed the Evernote box shrinks to an empty white box and nothing happens - it is not clipped and there is nothing to synch with.

What to do?

Mac OSX 10.6.8

Chrome 15.0.874.106

Evernote 3.0.2 (195738)

Clipper not working for me in Chrome or Safari ...

I MISS THE NATIVE CLIPPER :(

--

Try going to Safari/Preferences/Extensions and see if you have an update to the Evernote extension. I did, it's at 1.0.1 now and it works, mostly, I couldn't put tags in but otherwise it clipped the page.

OSX Lion

Evernote Version 3.0.2 (195738)

latest safari/chrome

• 9 months later...

Hello EverDevs,

Unfortunately Web Clipper is broken for me again. I click on the Chrome extension icon and the ballon pops out and stops expanding after presenting Evernote Web Clipper.

I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.8

Chrome: 19.0.1084.56

This is a work machine, but I may be able to update Chrome through IT department if that will resolve the problem.

I've added Clearly and that seems to work fine and I can clip from that for now, but I'd like to keep using the full functionality offered by Web Clipper if possible.

Cheers!

Hello EverDevs,

Unfortunately Web Clipper is broken for me again. I click on the Chrome extension icon and the ballon pops out and stops expanding after presenting Evernote Web Clipper.

I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.8

Chrome: 19.0.1084.56

This is a work machine, but I may be able to update Chrome through IT department if that will resolve the problem.

I've added Clearly and that seems to work fine and I can clip from that for now, but I'd like to keep using the full functionality offered by Web Clipper if possible.

Cheers!

Definitely need to upgrade Chrome to current stable (Chrome 21).

See

Archived