(Archived) Safari clipper 1.0.1 won't allow adding tags or comments

jmpsfs

I've just re-installed the new clipper in Safari 5.1 hoping to induce it to accept tags and comments prior to upload, but no joy.

Is this something I should have known about? Is there a fix?

@jmpsfs

I think what you refer to is a Safari browser bug that affects the web clipper. You will not see a focus state for the input fields but they are still functional. Try putting focus in the input field and start typing a tag and it should work as expected. Same goes for the 'add comment' field.

We are trying to get a workaround going for this issue until Safari is fixed.

@jmpsfs

I think what you refer to is a Safari browser bug that affects the web clipper. You will not see a focus state for the input fields but they are still functional. Try putting focus in the input field and start typing a tag and it should work as expected. Same goes for the 'add comment' field.

We are trying to get a workaround going for this issue until Safari is fixed.

That does work. Thanks.

FYI, I didn't receive email on your post and I'm supposed to be following this thread.

FYI, I didn't receive email on your post and I'm supposed to be following this thread.

Did you set up notifications in "My Settings"? If those weren't set prior to following, then it's likely that's the reason you're not receiving notifications. If not let me know and we'll look into it.

Archived