Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

How to enable note history

note history enable

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hunter

Hunter

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

Hi there. I recently upgraded to Premium Evernote. I've seen on the Evernote tumblr that there is a button on the top right of a note called 'Note History', but it does not appear in mine. Can someone fill me in on how to enable this? Thanks!

#2 Hunter

Hunter

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

Ahhh, I just found it. The arrow to the left of the title. Nevermind!

#3 Wern

Wern

• Title: Evernote Evangelist
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 779 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

The HISTORY function is a server function from EN servers. You have to sync and usually there is a waiting time for this after syncing. Sometimes it is 12 hours or so. Try this and you should see the note history.
Wern

Check out the Getting Started Guide or Knowledge Base. View user Manuals: Windows, Mac or Android.
Still doesn't work? Submit a support request here.

#4 mrossk

mrossk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: Browncoat
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:47 PM

When you expand the header of the note 2 times then you can see the history-link.

Attached Files

#5 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,184 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

FYI, note history is only taken every eight hours, give or take. So although it's helpful & I'm glad it exists, it's not always a true safety net.
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote