Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Craft

Moderator Introduction: Jenni

knitting crafts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenni Lathrop

Jenni Lathrop

• Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Evernote Ambassador
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:02 PM

Welcome!

My name is Jenni Lathrop. I'm passionate about my family, TV, graphic design, knitting and reading. I love pop culture, social media and ministry with children and families. I discovered Evernote in 2010 but only used it for capturing things I never used but didn’t want to lose. A few months later, I had the “a-ha” moment of using Evernote to hold my children’s immunization records. After that, I started putting everything I could find into Evernote. I now use the program every day for every aspect of my life including work, family, memories, blogging and my favorite pastimes: knitting and reading. I look forward to more conversation around using Evernote with our favorite crafty activities!

#2 polly

polly

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

Hello   Jenny

having just found  forums  :rolleyes:  ,after having an evernote account for more than a while,

I am amazed  by all that is here , i confess  to only useing  the cleaver  little  clipping  tool,   manly for  special  baby  knitting patterns ,for those born  premature, or sadly far too soon  ,

I wil most deffinatly  return  very soon  :)

#3 Wordsgood

Wordsgood

• PipPipPipPip
  • Title: Shepherd
  • Group: Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

Congratulations, Jenni! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: craft, knitting, crafts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote