(Archived) My Top 3 Saved Searches

1) Created Today (created:day, order Created:Newest first)

What did I just clip? Did I actually clip that before I got interrupted? New items from auto feeds (GMail forwards, etc.)? ...

2)Created since yesterday (created:day-1, order Created:Newest first)

Really just a variation on Created Today. There is a bug in the web client. It does not always refresh current search. So, I toggle between this search and Created Today to update results.

3)Daily Journal Undone (tag:#dj todo:false, order Created:Newest first or Oldest first)

I create a lot of small journal notes with a record of what I am doing or need to do.

I add checkbox to these notes for anything that needs more action.

I use Newest first to quickly get back to items/notes I am working on right now.

I use Oldest first to see what I am procastinating on.

I have lot's more Saved Searchs for regular tasks, but, these 3 probably represent at least 95% by usage.

I only occasionally use "no tag" and "shared" (sometimes I share wrong notes by mistake). I should use saved searches more often, but they are buried so deep under my tags that I simply forget about their existence.

Yeah. The web client's search box makes if very convenient to use saved searches. I really notice the difference when I am working in the windows client.

• Level 5*
I only occasionally use "no tag" and "shared" (sometimes I share wrong notes by mistake). I should use saved searches more often, but they are buried so deep under my tags that I simply forget about their existence.

I usually key my tag tree either rolled up completely, or only open to its first level only, so there's plenty of room for the saved searches list.

Archived