Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Assigning Page Numbers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sentinel

Sentinel

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:37 AM

Is it possible to assign page numbers to a note that has more than one page when "printed"?
Thank you for your help.

I am not associated with Evernote.  I use it everyday and learn something new with each post.

EVERNOTEGetting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Check out the Getting Started Guide.
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

#2 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,158 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:11 AM

You've posted this in the Knowledge Base section. It would be better suited to the client you use (web, Mac, Windows, etc...)

Having said that, I use the Windows client & AFAIK, if you print a multipage note & no page numbers are printed, then no. I don't know if this is something they would/could add in the future.
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#3 Sentinel

Sentinel

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:38 AM

Thank you for your response. I am new to the Evernote Forum. My apologies for tapping in the wrong Forum.
Great appreciation!
G

I am not associated with Evernote.  I use it everyday and learn something new with each post.

EVERNOTEGetting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Check out the Getting Started Guide.
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote