Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Web

Printing a note??

evernote

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sisterchat

sisterchat

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

I'm trying every which way to print a note from EV on the web and all I can seem to think of is control P, which doesn't work at all because I just get a distorted view of the entire web page--not the note itself.

Sorry if this has been covered already. I can't find anything in help or on the forum that indicates it's possible. What am I not getting?! Please help.

If this is a new issue, would it be resolved if I click on the "switch to old Evernote" in the upper right bar?

Thanks in advance!

#2 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,184 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:21 PM

would it be resolved if I click on the "switch to old Evernote" in the upper right bar?

I just tried it & yes. (It's very easy to switch between the old/new versions.) The old version has a print button. It may not be rolled out on the new version, yet.
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#3 sisterchat

sisterchat

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

thanks!!! Going there now.

#4 jbignert

jbignert

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

Printing notes is coming very soon for the new Webclient UI as well. Thanks for your patience.

#5 partagas00

partagas00

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hey there,

Is it possible to print all notes (I have loads that I want to print) at the same time in the Webclient UI, or does one have to print them separately (a somewhat painstaking task)?

Thanks in advance,

P

#6 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,184 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

Hey there,

Is it possible to print all notes (I have loads that I want to print) at the same time in the Webclient UI, or does one have to print them separately (a somewhat painstaking task)?

Thanks in advance,

P

I don't know. Have you tried it to see what would happen?
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#7 partagas00

partagas00

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hey there,

Thanks in advance,

P

I don't know. Have you tried it to see what would happen?

As far as I can see, it has to be done separately, but I thought I might be missing some setting or possible solution.

#8 Owyn

Owyn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: Evernote Geek
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:55 PM

One at a time from Web client.
EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests

Premium User
Ubuntu 12.04/10.04 + various other Linux distro (Web client & VirtualBox XP SP3 ENW)
Windows 7 SP1 & XP SP3 (EN 4.5.8.7356)
iPod Touch 2G (iOS 4.2.1, EN 4.1.9) / Blackberry Playbook (OS 2.0.1, EN 1.3)
Latest stable browsers & clippers(Chrome(default), Firefox, IE8/9)

#9 partagas00

partagas00

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

One at a time from Web client.

Thank you for your quick answer, now I know!

/P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote