Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Windows Phone

Adding a Photo

windows phone evernote

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rcopeh

rcopeh

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hi,

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question and, to be honest, I hope this is a dumb question;

How do I add a photo from my library? As I see it, I can only add photos from the camera app.

#2 Airmark1

Airmark1

• PipPip
  • Title: Alliance Lackey
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

An easy way to get any of your photos to your EN account is to email them to your EN email account.

The problem with only being able to use the camera roll is a lame limiting factor.

#3 damian

damian

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

Hi,

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question and, to be honest, I hope this is a dumb question;

How do I add a photo from my library? As I see it, I can only add photos from the camera app.

Hi there,

You can create a new note from any photo in your library by opening the photo in the Pictures hub on the phone, click on the "..." at the bottom right of the photo to open the menu, click on "Share" and then "upload to Evernote". You can enter a note title and then click the save button. This will create the new image note, which you can then edit in the Evernote app.

Regards,
Damian

#4 damian

damian

• 208 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

Hi,

In the 1.2 release, available now, we support attaching images when editing a note. Click on the "..." when editing a note, and select the corresponding menu item.

Regards,
Damian

#5 dgduris

dgduris

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:59 AM

Damian,

Great that you can now add a picture to a note in 1.2! Awesome! But, the WP7 convention is - I believe - to touch the camera button and then have the option to go the the pictures hub and select a pre-existing shot or, to take a new one. The E-note set-up for 1.2 is that the camera button goes straight to the camera and you have the ellipsis (...) to take you to the "add picture" option. Hopefully, you can change that in the next release so both are available from touching the camera button.

But it is so great to have the app and the great stuff in 1.2! Thanks!

Richard

#6 damian

damian

• 208 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

Damian,

Great that you can now add a picture to a note in 1.2! Awesome! But, the WP7 convention is - I believe - to touch the camera button and then have the option to go the the pictures hub and select a pre-existing shot or, to take a new one. The E-note set-up for 1.2 is that the camera button goes straight to the camera and you have the ellipsis (...) to take you to the "add picture" option. Hopefully, you can change that in the next release so both are available from touching the camera button.

But it is so great to have the app and the great stuff in 1.2! Thanks!

Richard

We'll definitely take a look at that Richard - many thanks for the suggestion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windows Phone, windows phone, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote