(Archived) Best way to do screen capture using Evernote?

mitchellvii

As regular users are aware Evernote includes a very nifty screen capture tool in their Windows program. Does any such thing exist for Android? If not, is there a hack or workaround we can use other than doing a screen cap, saving it then attaching it to an Evernote record?

Thanks!

Unfortunately,unless your phone is rooted, you can't take a screenshot. The only exception is if a screenshot function was added to the OS by your devices manufacturer, as in the case of the ASUS EEE Pad Transformer.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Well it seems that there is a nice screen cap utility that comes as an addon for the new Dolphin browser. As far as normal screenshots I am rooted. Was just wondering if there was anything that worked directly with Evernote in Android as there is in Windows.

Well it seems that there is a nice screen cap utility that comes as an addon for the new Dolphin browser. As far as normal screenshots I am rooted. Was just wondering if there was anything that worked directly with Evernote in Android as there is in Windows.

From what I underestand about the dolphin utility, it only captures shots of webpages, but nothing outside the browser. It would be nice for Evernote to have a global system capture feature, but the user base would be very small as they would have to be rooted in order to capture anything outside of Evernote.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived