(Archived) Unsharing an individual note

skellam

Keep in mind that sharing a single note makes it completely public and available to anyone with access to the URL. You can stop sharing at any time by clicking on the Shared link at the top of a shared note.

Maybe I am just missing it, but I cannot find the 'Shared link' at the top of a shared note in the Windows client. There is a small right-pointing arrow on the right side of the header but it is not clickable. I can go to the Windows web client and unshare a note but is there a way to do it from within the Windows desktop client?

How can I recognize a note shared without selecting all notes individually? I mean, is there a possibility to see a list of all shared notes? It would be nice if shared notes were marked in the list view or you could search for them.

Andy

How can I recognize a note shared without selecting all notes individually? I mean, is there a possibility to see a list of all shared notes? It would be nice if shared notes were marked in the list view or you could search for them.

Andy

Search for "sharedate:*", which unfortunately is still not implemented in the EN Windows client. It does work in the new web interface.

I am not able to stop sharing a note in the Windows client. The option to stop sharing is grayed out, even though the note is shared on facebook.

Also searching on the web client for sharedate:* did not work either, only one note showed up and I have three notes shared to facebook.

I know this is a new feature and will have bugs but want to let the EN crew know I am seeing a problem! :(

• 2 years later...

Archived