Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

How to transfer iPhone Notes to Evernote?

evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pozzi2

Pozzi2

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

Hi there,

I used standard iPhone Notes app, and now switched to Evernote. Could you please help me with mass import notes to evernote? I have a really lot of notes, and can't mail to one by one to my evernote's mail account.

#2 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,158 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

AFAIK there's no way to mass import iPhone notes to Evernote. There may be a third party app that uses the iPhone notes & then could export to something like txt files. You could then copy then get the txt files into EN by either drag N drop or an import folder.
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote