Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

two accounts

evernote

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 datactrl

datactrl

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

If I have two accounts for some reasons, can I install two evernote iphone on my iphone? Or is there a easy way to switch between two accounts instead of sign off, sign on again and again?

#2 engberg

engberg

• Title: Evernote Employee
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 12,536 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:37 AM

No, this isn't possible on iOS. You could access a second account from the web browser via www.evernote.com/m
but that wouldn't be ideal, obviously.

- Dave Engberg (Evernote)

#3 datactrl

datactrl

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:59 AM

Thank you for reply. Is that possible to hold couple accounts login information inside evernote apps settings. And there is a only one active, but user can switch to another one to be active which means evernote automatically logout from original active one and login to new active one.

#4 Metrodon

Metrodon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: Bankrobber
  • 4,784 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

No this isn't currently possible.

#5 polocanada

polocanada

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

Same problem here... I have 3 evernote accounts, 2 of them are premium subscribed for 1 year. I can't access 2 accounts from iPhone. The similar issue is on Mac.

I understand why is this an issue in case of somebody who has 2 free accounts.. But why us - paying subscribers have to login and re-download the evernote database every time when accounts are switched. There wasn't such a problem in Windows.

What about shared note books? Is there a timeline for releasing iPhone Evernote version which supports shared notebooks?

Since this is a paid feature it should be a priority for Evernote team.

#6 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,146 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

But why us - paying subscribers have to login and re-download the evernote database every time when accounts are switched. There wasn't such a problem in Windows.

No, this isn't possible on iOS.

I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#7 polocanada

polocanada

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

I found a solution.. see end of this post:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=18557

#8 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,146 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

I found a solution.. see end of this post:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.evernote.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=18557">viewtopic.php?f=45&t=18557</a><!-- l -->

On the new message board, this appears to be the post polocanada is referring to:

http://discussion.ev...unts-on-iphone/

I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote