(Archived) HOWTO: Move notes between shared notebooks

I currently use Evernote Mac and Evernote Windows and have 2 accounts one personal and one professional. Shared notebooks are heading the right direction but Please Please Please provide us with the ability to move notes to and from shared folders. My personal account is my account on my home computer which I often capture info that I need for work. Currently the only way I have found to move notes is I have to email it to my work account and then after I confirm receipt I have to go back and delete it from my personal account?

Anyway know of any other way ?

• 1 year later...

Hi, I agree with this. I was hoping to use Evernote to do some rudimentary workflow management, using documents which get moved between folders shared with my assistants as they complete tasks. As it is I am now stuck with using Google Docs which is a bit rubbishy. Please Evernote - add this functionality ASAP.

Currently the only way I have found to move notes is I have to email it to my work account and then after I confirm receipt I have to go back and delete it from my personal account?

Anyway know of any other way ?

You can copy any note from a notebook you have access to (a notebook you own or one shared with you) to a notebook you own or to a "Modifiable Linked Notebook" shared with you.

Archived