(Archived) Older version of Evernote

Anybody know a way to get an earlier version of Evernote for the Palm Pre (WebOS Version 1.4.5)? I am currently using the 1.3.8 version of Evernote and it is killing my phone each time I launch it. Is there a way to get an earlier version installed, one that actually worked before this 1.3.8 phone killer?

Thanks!

How about just putting the old version back into production. I raised this issue on Jan 8th. On Feb 2nd the problem was acknowledged with this post "We do have someone working on the WebOS version, but I don't have a date for when this problem will be fixed in a release." So far I still can't use the software on my phone. Pretty much this is keeping me from going to the paid version of Evernote.

Thanks for your comment. We would like to move forward instead of moving backward. If our application has issue(s), we will try to re-solve it and move on to the next level\build. This Palm client has to work\develope along with all other Evernote clients and it can't stay behind. As a matter of fact, I know that our QA is currently working on a new build and I expect that it should release in a few days. I recommend all of you here to give it a try before moving back to an older build. If there is still any issue in the new build, I will work with you to re-solve as soon as possible.

Archived