Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Windows

Adding a row to a table

evernote

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JimiV

JimiV

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

I have several lists that are in tables. I used to be able to add a row without much issue. Now in 421 I can't seem to do it! So my questions is how do I add a row between existing rows?

Thanks!

#2 jefito

jefito

• Title: Evangelist / Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 10,761 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

Right click in the table -- are there entries for Insert Row Above and Insert Row Below? I see them in version 4.2.1.3715 (122872).

~Jeff
~Jeff
EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests | Best Practices for submitting a support request
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

#3 JimiV

JimiV

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

Got it! I was clicking to the left of the text in the table cell. If I right click on blank place in the row it works.

Thanks!

#4 jefito

jefito

• Title: Evangelist / Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 10,761 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

Ah, that's a little subtle. Glad it's working for you!

~Jeff
~Jeff
EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests | Best Practices for submitting a support request
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote